Mark has served market-leading global banks and stockbrokers in Level Two and Three support roles. He has assisted Loreal in managing, optimizing and monitoring over 200 servers in their UK Data Centres. His exposure to systems and IT ranges from basic troubleshooting through bespoke system architecture design, automation and workflow.
Technologies proficient in supporting:
- All Microsoft Windows & Mac OS, as well as Microsoft Office software. Email including Lotus Notes 8.5, 7, Firm, Domino.doc and MS Exchange.
- Servers including 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, Vmware, VM Manager and SAP. Mainframes including IBM AS400 and ISeries. Databases including SQL and SAP.
- Mark can rebuild and troubleshoot PCs, Macs and servers from core components.
- Thorough understanding of security features including Websense, Triton, Shiva VPN, Symantec End Point.
- Telephony experience includes Avaya, Blackberry Desktop Manager and Admin. Proficient in printing devices including Ricoh and HP as well as their configuration, installation, service and maintenance.
- Active directory knowledge includes group policy, software development, maintenance and user.
- Skilled with back-up software including ARCserve, Symantec and EMC Networker. Also highly skilled with Trading Applications.
To arrange IT Support for your business, please contact Mark today.